Rachel Lewis Photography
Phone: 580.313.0809 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
!) Fees are non-refundable. They cover my time & talent and secure your session date and time. Images & products are sold separately.
2) You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc) or props for you/your family and for the photographer.
3) I do not allow other cameras at photo sessions because this can/is distracting (especially to small children) & prevents me from doing my job effectively. I do allow 1-2 people to come to sessions to help with nervousness but please do not bring more people than this to the session if they are not being photographed. It can be very distracting and my clients need to be focused on me.
4) I would never want to photograph someone who wasn't feeling at their best. If someone becomes ill, please call me asap to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to weather, illnesses, emergencies, etc. Requests for rescheduling/reshoots are granted ONLY at my discretion.
5) Within a week or two after your session depending on how busy I am I will upload the proofs into a password protected album online. From this album additional prints and specialty products can be ordered. CDs, Thumb drives, Coffee Table Books, and Accordion Mini Pocket books must be ordered through me. The album will be available for one month unless requested longer.
6) As a client I want you to completely happy and there are times when a photo will need to be fixed, cropped, resized which I will gladly do. However I will not completely change my editing style.
7) Any checks that are returned by the bank for ANY reason will be charged a 25.00 service fee. All sessions/orders will be canceled if this is not paid in full within 5 days.
8) DO NOT copy images you have not paid for. Copying/scanning/ taking pictures with your phone of images from my website, proofing gallery, Facebook, blog, etc is considered stealing.
9) I DO NOT give out a copyright release. Instead when purchasing a cd/thumb drive you receive a printing release. This allows you to print/reproduce the image to your hearts content. DO NOT publish/enter my work into magazines, contests, or to other businesses without my knowledge or permission. If you'd like to do any of the previously stated I will give you an image with my logo to use. This is my work and I want it to be protected. I will not EVER give out originals from a session and a printing release DOES NOT give you permission to edit/crop/claim my work in ANY way.
10) Specials, products, and gift certificates are non transferable, non refundable, and are not redeemable for cash.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL